This is a questionnaire, which will tell you a lot about your true self.
- Put the following 5 animals in the order of your preference:
- Write one word that describes each one of the following:
- Think of someone (who also knows you and is important to you) that you can relate them to the following colors: (Please do not repeat your answer twice. Name just one person for each color.)
- Finally, write down your favorite number and your favorite day of the week.
This will define your priorities in your life:
- Cow: signifies CAREER
- Tiger Signifies PRIDE
- Sheep Signifies LOVE
- Horse Signifies FAMILY
- Pig Signifies MONEY
- Your description of dog implies YOUR OWN PERSONALITY.
- Your description of cat implies the personality of your partner.
- Your description of rat implies the personality of your enemies.
- Your description of coffee is how you interpret sex.
Your description of the Sea implies your own life.
- Yellow: Someone you will never forget.
- Orange: Someone you consider your true friend.
- Red: Someone that you really love.
- White: Your twin soul.
- Green: Someone that you will remember for the rest of your life.
Share this message if it was fun for you too! 🙂
♡ XOXO ♡
** Years before it came to be associated with the Dalai Lama, this ‘personality test’ had no claim of authorship. Upon research I found out that this personality test wasn’t actually created by His Holiness The Dalai Lama. However, what fascinated me most was how accurate I found the results, myself. **
Creativity is spontaneous. Writing is personal & emotional. Every piece is close to my heart. Coming up with new topics and compiling them takes effort & time. So help spread the word. Thank You! 😊
SHARE • LIKE • COMMENT • SUBSCRIBE